From the Manufacturer|
DescriptionConnect your desktop computer to a wireless network and access a high-speed Internet connection, transfer files and stream media from greater distances across your home than previous-generation Wireless G technology.
UPGRADE YOUR WIRELESS ADAPTER
D-Link® introduces the Wireless N 150 Desktop PCI Adapter (DWA-525), which delivers high performance wireless connectivity with better wireless reception over standard Wireless G adapters1 . Upgrading your notebook or PC with the D-Link Wireless N 150 Desktop PCI adapter will provide an excellent solution for experiencing better wireless performance and faster connection to a high-speed wireless network.
ENHANCED WIRELESS RANGE
Using Wireless N technology, the DWA-525 provides optimal wireless performance and faster file transfers, which enable you to receive better reception across your home. Not only does the D-Link Wireless N 150 technology extend your wireless range, it is also compatible with previous-generation Wireless G devices.
EASY TO SET UP
The DWA-525 makes it easy to set up and connect to your home or office wireless network without professional installation. The DWA-525 includes a Quick Adapter Setup Installation Wizard CD-ROM, which walks you through the easy step-by-step installation process to configure your new DWA-525 Desktop PCI Adapter in minutes. Also included is the Wireless Connection Manager that simply adds and saves the settings for the networks you frequent most.
EASY TO USE
The DWA-525 easily connects your desktop computer with an available PCI port to your wireless network for Internet access and file sharing. With Wireless N performance, the D-Link Wireless N 150 Desktop PCI Adapter is the best choice for easily adding or upgrading wireless connectivity to your desktop computer.
WHY WIRELESS N 150 IS BETTER
This Wireless N 150 Desktop PCI Adapter uses Wireless N technology to greatly improve the speed and range of your wireless signal. It significantly outperforms previous generation Wireless G devices1 and is designed to work around obstructions.
- IEEE 802.11n and 802.11g Compliant
- Supports Secure Wireless Encryption Using WPA or WPA2
- 24/7 Basic Installation Support
- 1-Year Limited Warranty
|Wireless Frequency Range||
|Recommended System Requirements||
|Minimum System Requirements||
All references to speed are for comparison purposes only. Product specifi cations, size and shape are subject to change without notice, and actual product appearance may differ from that depicted herein.
- 1 Maximum wireless signal rate derived from IEEE Standard 802.11 specifications when used with related Wireless N 150 devices. Actual data throughput will vary. Network conditions and environmental factors, including volume of network traffic, building materials and construction, and network overhead, lower actual data throughput rate. Environmental factors will adversely affect wireless signal range. Wireless range and speed rates are D-Link RELATIVE performance measurements based on the wireless range and speed rates of a standard Wireless G product from D-Link. Maximum throughput based on D-Link Wireless N devices.
- 2 1-Year Limited Warranty available only in the U.S.A and Canada.
- 3 Computer must adhere to Microsoft’s recommended System Requirements.
Connect to a high-speed wireless network with the D-link Wireless N 150 Desktop Adapter and enjoy surfing the web, checking e-mail, and chatting with family and friends online. The DWA-525 uses Wireless N 150 technology, which offers increased speed and range over the 802.11g/b standard1, giving you a faster, more reliable wireless connection.
|Wireless LAN Standard:||IEEE 802.11n|
|ISM Minimum Frequency:||2.40 GHz|
|ISM Maximum Frequency:||2.48 GHz|
|Number of Antennas:||1|
|Antenna Gain:||2 dBi|
|Antenna Type:||Dipole Antenna|
|Wireless Transmission Speed:||150 Mbps|
Operating System Support:
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.