Bioshock 2 (Playstation 3)
Your once-protected Little
Sister is your only hope
Bioshock 2 is set approximately 10 years after the events of the original Bioshock, and the halls of Rapture once again echo with sins of the past. Along the Atlantic coastline, a monster has been snatching little girls and brining them back to the undersea city of Rapture. You are the very first Big Daddy as you travel through the decrepit and beautiful fallen city, chasing an unseen foe in search of answers and your own survival.
Multiplayer in Bioshock 2 provides a rich prequel experience that expands the Bioshock gameplay. Set during the fall of Rapture, players assume the role of a plasmid test subject in the underwater city that was first explored in the original Bioshock. Players will need to use all the elements of the game's toolset to survive as the full depth of the Bioshock experience is refined and transformed into a unique multiplayer experience that can only be found in Rapture.
- Dual Wield - Combine your abilities on the fly. Fire powerful weapons with your right hand while freezing, shocking, or burning your enemies with the left.
- Multiplayer - Experience the fall of Rapture firsthand in an all-out civil war. Play as a hulking online powerhouse: the Big Daddy.
- Plan Your Battles - Control the conflict your way - hack turrets and security bots to help you, or set up a defensive perimeter of proximity mines and charged traps.
- Evolution of the Genetically-Enhanced Shooter - Innovative advances bring new depth and dimension to each encounter. New elements, such as the ability to dual-wield weapons and plasmids, allow players to create exciting combinations of punishment.
- Return to Rapture - Set approximately ten years after the events of the original Bioshock, the story continues with an epic, more intense journey through one of the most captivating and terrifying fictional worlds ever created.
- You are the Big Daddy - Take control of Bioshock's signature and iconic symbol with the original prototype Big Daddy, and experience the power and raw strength of Rapture's most feared denizens as you battle powerful new enemies.
- Continuation of the Bioshock Narrative - New and unique storytelling devices serve as the vehicle for the continuation of the acclaimed storyline.
- Genetically-Enhanced Multiplayer - Earn experience points during gameplay to earn access to new weapons, plasmids, and tonics that can be used to create hundreds of different combinations, allowing players to develop a unique character that caters to their playing styles.
- Experience Rapture's Civil War - Players will step into the shoes of Rapture citizens and take direct part in the Civil War that tore Rapture apart.
- See Rapture Before the Fall - Experience Rapture before it was reclaimed by the ocean and engage in combat over iconic environment locations such as Kashmir Restaurant and Mercury Suites, all of which have been reworked from the ground up for multiplayer.
- Players: 1 Players
- Network Players: 2-10 Players
- Required Hard Drive Space: 5 GB minimum
- Supported HD Video Output: 1080p (requires and HDMI cable and 1080p native display with HDMI input supporting HDCP)
- Compatibility: Dual Shock 3 Compatible, Headset Compatible
Note: Broadband Internet connection required for online features; may be retired on 30 days notice and may not be available to all users. Use is responsible for Internet access fees.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review