Foxit PhantomPDF Business - PDF Conversion/Viewing for PC
Business Ready PDF
Foxit PhantomPDF Business is the PDF solution alternative that businesses are looking for. Many businesses need to do more than just create and edit PDF - they need PDF security that ensures regulatory compliance and corporate governance of their important documents and archives. They also need to ensure certified documents don't change after they are approved. It is essential to have a robust PDF solution that stands up to the demands of large enterprises but is lightweight enough to easily deploy to thousands of users without exhausting resources. Foxit PhantomPDF Business delivers Business Ready PDF by providing the right features at the right price with the quality and support you expect from an enterprise solution.
New and Improved
- DocuSign integration
- Sharepoint integration
- Conver PDF to Microsoft Office, RTF, HTML, text, and image formats
- Document certification
- PDF security with Microsoft Windows Server Active Directory Rights Management Service Protector
- High compression
- Advanced PDF editing
- XFA form filling
- Bates numbering
- Create PDF from the Clipboard
- Read out loud
- Group policy support
- Builds upon the capabilities of PhantomPDF Standard and Express
- Enables quick and easy creation of professional looking PDF documents
- PDF highlighting and annotation capabilities
- Advanced PDF editing capabilities
- High-end security to safeguard sensitive information
- PDF Editing - Modifies PDF document content. Enables you to delete pages, add pages, and assemble a new PDF document.
- Annotation/Comment - Inserts comments, highlights, stamps, and more into existing PDF documents.
- DocuSign Integration - Sends, signs and saves PDF documents using the industry's most widely used eSignature solution.
- SharePoint Integration - Allows users to seamlessly checkout and check-in PDF files located on SharePoint servers
- Redaction - Lets you permanently remove (redact) visible text and images from PDF documents.
- Bates Numbering - Used for document identification and protection.
- Advanced PDF editing - Provides high end PDF editing capabilities like the ability to edit images, objects, and scanned documents; change page layout properties; add shading to objects; convert text to path; and edit .ai files.
- Set Document Information - Helps to archive and search PDFs with ease.
- Convert PDF to Word, RTF, HTML, text, and image formats - Easily shares PDF content with other applications, like Microsoft Office.
- Optical Character Recognition - OCR support to convert scanned or image-based content into selectable and searchable PDF files.
- Create industry-standard compliant PDFs from any printable file or from the clipboard, PDF/A supported - Since Foxit products are ISO 32000-1 / PDF 1.7 standard compliant, they are compatible with other PDF products, like those from Adobe.
- PDF Optimizer - Optimizes PDF document to reduce the file size.
- High Compression-Of scanned documents.
- One Click PDF Creation - Creates PDF document with a single mouse click from Microsoft Office applications like Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Batch Create PDF Documents - Creates PDF documents from multiple files, you can even create from scanner.
- Form Filling - Standard PDF and XFA (XML Form Architecture) form filling allows you to leverage existing forms.
- PDF Form Design - Easy to use electronic forms design tools to make your office forms work harder. Enables you to create or convert static PDF files into professional looking PDF forms. PDF form data import tools allow data to be automatically imported into a form, reducing manual key entering and input errors.
- PDF Security with Microsoft Active Directory RMS Protector - Extends the usage control benefits of Microsoft Active Directory Rights Management Service to all your PDF documents and allows the author the control of document features within each PDF.
- Document Certification - Indicates you approve of its content and allows you to specify the types of changes that are permitted for the PDF to remain certified.
- Robust Document Security - Using password protection, certificate encryption, and digital signature tools.
- Security - Validation of digital signatures and encryption with passwords to protect sensitive PDF documents.
- Access Microsoft Active Directory Rights Management Service Protected Files - Users providing correct credentials can access AD RMS protected PDF files and display dynamic security watermarks.
- Group Policy Support-Helps IT professionals take greater control of enterprise-wide deployments to ensure the standardization of menu and configuration settings across all their users.
- High Performance - Up to 3 times faster PDF creation from Word, PowerPoint, and Excel and over 200 of the most common office file types and convert multiple files to PDF in a single operation.
- Email and Phone Support from Foxit PDF experts - Help when you need it.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows XP Home, Professional or Tablet PC edition with SP2 or SP3 (32/64-bit) ; Visa Home Basic, Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise with or without SP1 (32/64-bit); Windows 7 (32/64-bit)
- 1.3 GHz or faster processor
- 512 MB of RAM (1 GB of RAM recommended)
- 700 MB of available hard drive space
- 1024x768 screen resolution
- Microsoft Office 2000 or later version (required for some PDF creation features)
- For users utilizing the Active Directory Rights Management Service and SharePoint integration capability, Windows 7 or Windows Vista with Service Pack2 (SP2) is required.
NOTE: This title is non-returnable once the software package has been opened.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review