Convert car DC power to AC
The RCA 160 Watt DC-to-AC Power Inverter converts 12 V DC power to 110 V AC with 160 Watt power output, allowing AC operation from a car cigarette lighter outlet. It can be used to provide power to notebook computers, TVs (up to 13" color), VCRS, video games, camcorders, shavers, battery chargers, emergency lights, and more. The RCA Power Inverter also features safety features such as automatic short circuit detection and shutdown, and low voltage alarm and shut down to prevent damage to equipment or dead car batteries.
- Illuminated On/Off switch
- User replaceable 20A fuse
- Metal case
- 12 Volt cigarette lighter plug
- AC outlet
- Automatic short circuit detection and shutdown
- Low Voltage Alarm - If power input drops below 10.2 Volts DC
- Low Voltage Shutdown - If power input drops below 9.6 Volts DC; prevents unexpected dead car batteries
- Automatic Overload Detection and Shutdown - If continuous draw from connected device exceeds 220 watts
- Continuous Power Output: 160 Watts
- Peak Power Output: 300 Watts
- Input Voltage Range: 10.5 - 15 Volts DC
- Output Voltage: 110 Volts AC
- Wave Form: Modified Sine Wave
- AC Outlet: One 3-Prong
- Fuse: 20 Amp Blade-Type
- Dimensions: 1-3/4" x 3-1/16" x 6-7/8" (H x W x D, approx.)
- Weight: 1.2 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
customers also bought
Ballpen with Carabiner (Random Colors)
Your Price: $2.99
Emerson USB AC to DC Wall Adapter, 5V DC
Your Price: $5.99
Ladder Travel Alarm Clock with Fahrenheit Tem...
Your Price: $9.99
Okion APH4U Comeo VOIP USB Phone
Your Price: $10.99
Targus Black Notebook Cooling Chill Mat (AWE1...
Your Price: $12.99
Targus Retractable Flat FireWire Cable - PA21...
Your Price: $8.99
Vibe Ultra Bright Keychain Flashlight
Your Price: $6.99