From the Manufacturer
Robust performance. Cutting-edge connectivity features.
- 3x Brighter Colors with Epson
- 3LCD - The #1 projection technology in the world
- The best-selling projectors in the world.
- World's first vent shutter
- Cable cover
- Two cable locks
- Long-life E-TORL® lamp
- 10000-hour high-efficiency filter
- Covered lens
- Lens lever cover with seal
- HDMI connectivity
- Split Screen (side by side)
- Two VGA ports and Split Screen feature for multiple presenters
- PC-Free Slideshows
- Ready to project with a Document Camera
- 1.6x Zoom Optical Lens
- Quick Corner®
- Unique horizontal keystone correction
3x Brighter Colors with Epson
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness. Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors1. Delivering 3500 lumens of color brightness (color light output) and 3500 lumens of white brightness (white light output), the PowerLite D6150 uses 3LCD, 3-chip technology for brilliant images with true-to-life color.
3LCD - The #1 projection technology in the world
The best-selling projectors in the world.
Epson understands business and education and has a perfect solution for your every need. Built with superior image quality and reliability in mind, Epson projectors enhance communication and inspire collaboration, while offering a low total cost of ownership. Trust the #1 brand.
World's first vent shutter
Projectors typically don't have exhaust vent shutters, so dust and bugs can enter into the projector, reducing the life of the equipment. With the D6000 series vent shutter, your projector is protected.
The D6000 series protects connectors from dust and other harmful elements with its convenient cable cover. And, it provides a sleek, finished look by hiding unsightly cables.
Two cable locks
For added security, the D6000 series includes two cable locks that allow you to secure the power and HDMI cables to the projector, thereby preventing others from tampering with the equipment.
Long-life E-TORL® lamp
The innovative E-TORL lamp lasts up to 6000 hours.3 The special E-TORL design minimizes both light diffraction and light leakage, providing you the ultimate in lamp longevity.
3 Lamp life will vary depending upon mode selected, environmental conditions and usage. Lamp brightness decreases over time.
10000-hour high-efficiency filter
This high-efficiency filter was designed to protect the optical engine, lamp and electronics from small dust particles that can enter any projector. It has a recommended 10000-hour filter cleaning schedule4 and can capture 99.5%5 of dust particles, thanks to its electrostatically charged, pleated, expanded design.
4 Recommendation based on normal room conditions. Cleaning requirements may vary depending on use, environment and other conditions. Cleaning intervals may be adjusted to accommodate the environment in which the projector is used.
5 Tested with JIS Z 8901 Type 8 Dust (size: 6.6-8.6 micrometers, density: 2.9-3.1g/cm3) with wind speed = 0.25m/sec.
The glass cover in front of the lens protects it from being broken and from dust and other elements.
Lens lever cover with seal
Offering added protection from harmful elements, the D6000 series offers a unique design, with no gaps around the focus and zoom levers.
This high definition input makes projecting from HDMI devices a snap.
Split Screen (side by side)
The PowerLite D6150 comes with a wide variety of connection options, and Split Screen feature allows you to project two images (video or still) side-by-side from two different sources simultaneously.
Two VGA ports and Split Screen feature for multiple presenters
The PowerLite D6150 comes with 2 VGA connections, which allow you to connect two computers to the projector and switch between presenters using the remote control.
Project photos and create slideshows, without a computer, by plugging a USB thumb drive, digital camera, or other USB memory device directly into the projector.
Ready to project with a Document Camera
Partner your projector directly with an Epson DC-06 document camera. You can simply connect it through your projector's USB port (Type A) and start making more effective presentations and lessons without needing a computer.
1.6x Zoom Optical Lens
Whether you are in a classroom or a boardroom, you have the flexibility to position your projector closer to or further away from the screen without compromising on image quality.
Fits the image to your screen perfectly. You can move any of the four corners of an image independently at setup, using the remote control to adjust each corner for a perfectly rectangular picture.
Unique horizontal keystone correction
Keystone correction straightens images that appear skewed on the screen without having to reposition the projector. Horizontal keystone correction allows you to project images from one side of a U-shaped tabletop. When the projector is placed off center, the presenter can stand in front of the screen without blocking the image.
PowerLite D6150 XGA 3LCD Projector
Robust Performance. Cutting-edge Connectivity Features.
Boasting a robust design, advanced networking capabilities and cost-efficient maintenance features, the PowerLite D6150 is the perfect solution for lecture halls and corporate conference rooms alike. Featuring a dust-resistant design, long lamp life and amazing 10000-hour filter cycle, the D6150 offers XGA resolution and 3500 lumens of color brightness (color light output) and 3500 lumens of white brightness (white light output) for bright, vivid images. You can connect source devices via HDMI, 2 VGA and USB inputs or use the LAN or optional wireless functionality for advanced networking features, including remote presentations and remote monitor and control. The PowerLite D6150 is also Crestron RoomView enabled for easy integration to Crestron control systems. Built-in closed captioning, a 5 W speaker and easy setup tools are just a few more features this innovative performer has to offer, giving you the functionality you want at a price that won’t break your bottom line.
- 3x Brighter Colors, and reliable performance – 3LCD, 3-chip technology
One measurement of brightness is not enough - look for both high color brightness and high white brightness. The PowerLite D6150 has:
- Color Brightness: 3500 lumens (color light output)
- White Brightness: 3500 lumens (white light output)
- Robust design — dust-resistant body with vent shutter and 10000-hour filter life mean more cost-effective maintenance
- Advanced networking and connectivity features — Split Screen, HDMI, LAN and optional wireless connectivity; remote monitor and control features
3x Brighter Colors with Epson
Brilliant image quality requires high color brightness (color light output), and Epson 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colors than leading competitive projectors.
One brightness measurement (lumens) is not enough. A projector‘s specification needs to show both high color brightness and high white brightness. If color brightness is lower than white brightness, images may be dark, dull and lose detail. If not provided, be sure to ask for a projector’s color brightness specification.
Get consistent, true-to-life color with Epson, whether you’re projecting images with deep, dark colors or a white screen with text.
3LCD - The #1 projection technology in the world
- Up to 3x Brighter Colors
- All 3LCD projectors have 3 chips
- 25% lower power consumption for lower energy costs
- 20 years of road-tested reliability
The best-selling projectors in the world
Epson understands education and has a solution no matter what your teaching scenario. Built with image quality and reliability in mind, Epson projectors enhance communication and inspire collaboration, while offering a low total cost of ownership. From long-throw projectors designed for traditional educational settings to ultra-short-throw and all-in-one solutions built for the progressive classrooms, Epson has the model made for you.
Robust design to protect your investment
The PowerLite D6150 features an innovative design with a glass cover in front of the lens and dust-resistant seals around the lens levers, offering added protection against dust, and reduced maintenance costs. It also features exhaust vent shutters for protection against dust or bugs when not in use. In addition, a cable cover is included to protect the cables and prevent anyone from tampering with them.
Long-life electrostatic air filter
This innovative filter was designed to protect the optical engine, lamp and electronics from small dust particles that can enter any projector. It has a recommended 10,000-hour filter cleaning schedule and can capture particles as small as three microns, due in part to its pleated, expanded design.
Long-life, energy-efficient E-TORL® lamp, exclusively from Epson
- Delivers more lumens per watt and lasts up to 6000 hours
- Minimizes both light diffraction and light leakage
- E-TORL lamps maximize your presentation time, while minimizing your costs
Split Screen feature
Project two images (video or still) side-by-side from two different sources simultaneously. Choose from three layout options including a 50/50% split screen, a layout with the main image on the left and a layout with the main image on the right. You can swap the images, chose the source for the audio and even display closed captioning if the source signal includes it.
Layout Option 1:
50+-50% Split Screen
Layout Option 2:
Main Image on the left
Layout Option 3:
Main image on the right
HDMI input for high-quality, high-definition video
- HDMI digital connectivity — delivers both audio and brilliant HD video content with just one cable
- Compatible with the latest laptops, Blu-ray® and media players
- For today and future teaching scenarios — built to accommodate future enhancements and meet future requirements with regard to digital contentcaptioning if the source signal includes it
Optional wireless connectivity with 802.11n
You can quickly connect to a wireless infrastructure (network) and make a presentation or monitor/control your projector over the wireless network with the optional 802.11n wireless LAN module. You can also use the Quick Wireless Connection Key to set up an adhoc (peer-to-peer) wireless connection with a PC and make presentations from your computer, wirelessly.
- Just plug your USB hard drive into the USB port, and you are ready to display your images
- Compatible with the following file formats: JPG/BMP/GIF/PNG
- Create a slideshow using files on the USB drive
Document camera option
Partner your projector directly with an optional Epson DC-06 document camera and make more effective presentations to enhance the overall teaching experience.
Monitor and control
Easily monitor/control up to 1024 networked Epson projectors using EasyMP® software via RJ-45 or an optional wireless connection:
- Schedule remote power on/off functionality; saves energy, money and time
- Check the status of each projector as part of your maintenance routine
- Access maintenance alerts for connected projectors, right from your office
- Crestron RoomView enabled — monitor/control your projector with RoomView software, without the need for an A/V control box
- Service Plug-in — view error log and firmware information
Project presentations over the network
- Present in up to four rooms from one networked location
- Ideal for distance learning applications
- Use it for multi-display configurations to create a panoramic image
- Also works wirelessly with the optional wireless LAN module
Broadcast customized and scheduled alerts/messages over the network for announcements or instructions
- Sends messages to up to 1024 projectors simultaneously
- Sends ordinary messages as JPEG files, so you can create slides/charts/images
- Create a slideshow by using multiple files within a folder
Easy setup features
Convenient keystone correction
- Horizontal (+/- 30 degrees) and vertical (+/- 30 degrees) keystone correction for the ultimate in positioning flexibility
- Project images from a u-shaped tabletop, without having to move the table or put a stand in the center
- When the projector is placed off center, the presenter can stand in front of the screen without blocking the image
This innovative feature enables you to move any of the four corners of an image independently at setup, using the remote control to adjust each corner for a perfectly rectangular picture.
1.6x optical zoom
- Equipped with 1.6x optical zoom, the projector enables you to enlarge images 40% more than competitive models which have 1.2x optical zoom
- A higher zoom also means you don’t need to position the projector far away from the screen, creating dead space between the screen and the projector
Built-in closed captioning
- Essential for education — helps meet ADA508 requirements for students with hearing impairments
- Helps save money — no need to pay for an additional decoder and its installation
- Effective and easy to use — easily enabled or disabled through the projector remote or menu
- Built-in 5 W speaker — engage your audience without the cost of external speakers
- A/V Mute button — control your presentation; it’s right at your fingertips
- Sleep Mode — set from 1 to 30 minutes to save energy when the A/V Mute Slide is closed or no signal is detected
- Direct Power On/Off — power the projector on and off with the flip of a wall switch
- Energy-efficient 3LCD light engine
- Designed to be recycled
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWaySM Transport Partner
Boasting a robust design, advanced networking capabilities and cost-efficient maintenance features, the PowerLite D6150 is the perfect solution for lecture halls and corporate conference rooms alike. Featuring a dust-resistant design, long lamp life and amazing 10000-hour filter cycle, the D6150 offers XGA resolution and 3500 lumens of color and white light output1 for bright, vivid images. You can connect source devices via HDMI, 2 VGA and USB inputs or use the LAN or optional wireless functionality for advanced networking features, including remote presentations and remote monitor and control. The PowerLite D6150 is also Crestron RoomView enabled for easy integration to Crestron control systems. Built-in closed captioning, a 5 W speaker and easy setup tools are just a few more features this innovative performer has to offer, giving you the functionality you want at a price that won't break your bottom line.
|Minimum Lens Aperture:||F/1.51|
|Maximum Lens Aperture:||F/1.99|
|Zoom Type:||Manual Zoom|
|Manual Zoom Factor:||1.6x|
|Lamp Power:||230 W|
|Normal Mode Lamp Life:||4000 Hour|
|Economy Mode Lamp Life:||6000 Hour|
|Standard Mode Brightness:||3500 lm|
|Color Supported:||16.7 Million Colors (24-bit)|
|Native Resolution:||1024 x 768|
|Maximum Resolution:||1920 x 1080|
|Diagonal Image Size:||300"|
|Native Aspect Ratio:||4:3|
|Compatible Aspect Ratio:||16:9|
|Throw Ratio:||1.38 to 2.24|
|Vertical Keystone Correction:||-30°/+30°|
|Horizontal Keystone Correction:||-30°/+30°|
|Maximum Vertical Sync:||85 Hz|
|Maximum Horizontal Sync:||92 kHz|
|Video Signal Format:||NTSC|
|Video Signal Format:||PAL|
|Video Signal Format:||SECAM|
|Video Signal Standard:||HDTV|
|Input Scan Format:||1080p|
|Output Scan Format:||720p|
|Number of Speakers:||1|
|Speaker Output Power:||5 W|
|Speaker Output Mode:||Mono|
|Ethernet Technology:||Fast Ethernet|
|Number of HDMI Ports:||1|
|Input Voltage:||110 V AC|
|Input Voltage:||220 V AC|
|Operating Power Consumption:||328 W|
|Standby Power Consumption:||290 mW|
|Weight (Approximate):||9.70 lb|
|Limited Warranty:||2 Year|
|Parts Warranty/Labor:||3 Month - Lamp|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.