netTALK DUO2 VOIP Telephone Service - 1 x Phone Line , 1 x Network LAN
Break free from your phone
The netTalk Duo2 VOIP Telephone Service allows you to make free calls to the US and Canada, as well as ultra-low cost international calls from anywhere in the world. This sleek, small VoIP telephone device connects directly to your router or computer, creating a fax-friendly phone line with free calling features including 411 Directory Assistance, Enhanced 911, Visual Voicemail (voicemail to email), call waiting, conference calling, a videophone application, and conference bridge. With no contracts or monthly bills, the DUO2 includes the first year of service, with a $29.95 fee for each additional year - and calls from DUO to DUO are free from anywhere in the world.
- Free calling to the US & Canada & DUO to DUO
- Ultra-low cost international calling
- First year of service is including, $29.95 for each additional year
- Use with your computer for with your router
- No need to run your computer, no contracts, and no monthly bills
- Free 411, E911, visual voicemail, call waiting, conference calling, conference bridge
- Free Local and Long Distance Calling to U.S. in Canada - Enjoy free nationwide calling throughout the US and Canada. When you travel abroad, you can also make free calls to anywhere in US and Canada.
- Free Calls to Any Other Duo Worldwide - No matter where in the world you are, Duo-to-Duo calls are always free.
- Free Phone Number - NetTalk provides you with your own US or Canadian phone number, depending on where you purchased the Duo.
- Voicemail to Email - NetTalk allows you to access your voicemail through your email as an audio file.
- Free 411 Directory Assistance - Get a directory service that's easy to use with comprehensive listings in the US - and it's completely free.
- Enhanced 911 Service - Enhanced 911 informs emergency responders with the location of the emergency without having to verbally provide it.
- Caller ID - Check and see who is calling your phone number, then decide is you want to answer. If you choose not to, the call will go to your voicemail.
- Three-Way Calling - Talk to two people at once by adding a third party to your call at no additional charge.
- Call Waiting - While you are in the middle of a phone call, you will hear a beep indicating you have an incoming call. If you don't want to answer it, the call will go to your voicemail.
- Call Forwarding - Forward your calls to any other phone - mobile phone, work phone, home phone - NetTalk lets you set the priority order for each phone's specific ring.
- Duo Account Manager - The Duo Account Manager has many features that make it easy to manage your personal information for your Duo.
- Live Teach Support with TALK Experts - If you ever need technical assistance with setting up your NetTalk product, NetTalk's TALK Experts will welcome your call.
- Ultra-Low Cost International Calling - Enjoy affordable international calling with NetTalk Duo2.
- Interfaces/Ports: RJ-11 Phone Line, RJ-45 Network LAN, USB
- Connectivity Media: Twisted Pair
- Input Voltage: 100 V AC - 240 V AC Power Supply
- Warranty: One Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review