From the Manufacturer
Quick Setup on a Reliable Keyboard
Out of the box and onto your system, this affordable keyboard sets up in an instant, with no software necessary. Plus, it has the features you need, like the 10-key pad and a Windows® Start button. When you want to kick back, simply adjust the height of the keyboard and type comfortably. Life should be this simple.
Quality construction is designed to last.
Quiet, responsive keys.
3. Windows Start Button
Simply press the Windows start button to launch the start menu.
Three-Year Limited Warranty
For Windows-based PC
Requires a PC that meets the requirements for and has installed one of these operating systems: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP SP2
Quick setup on a reliable
The Microsoft Wired Keyboard 200 for Business sets up in an instant - out of the box and into your system with no software necessary. This keyboard also has features you need for improved productivity including the 10-key pad and a Windows Start button. When you want to kick back and work, simply adjust the height of the keyboard and type. Typing on your computer is simple as it should be with the Microsoft Wired Keyboard 200 for Business.
- Quality construction is designed to last
- Quiet, responsive keys make it just right to use in any environment
- Simply press the built-in Windows start button to launch the start menu
- Color: White
- Connectivity: Wired
- Host Interface: USB
- Localization: English (North America)
- Keyboard Features: Quiet Keys
- Dimensions: 18.62" x 6.77" (W x D)
- Warranty: Three Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Windows XP SP2, Vista, Windows 7
- Available USB Port
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.