A convenient mapping
solution for a personalized trip.
Streets & Trips with GPS Locator gives you the great travel planning features of the Streets & Trips software along with a compact GPS receiver. The GPS device plugs directly into the USB port of your laptop to give you spoken driving guidance. Plan the perfect trip with the simple to use features of Streets & Trips, with multiple stops and points of interests tailored to your specific preferences. Travel plans can be changed at any time without needing an Internet connection, and maps can be personalized with notes for planned stops, reservation details, phone numbers, and more. Whether you are a seasoned traveler or a family planning a road trip, you will appreciate the flexible and user-friendly planning tools of Streets & Trips.
- The Perfect Trip is at Your Fingertips - Add multiple destinations including rest stops, scenic tours, and fuel stops, and optimize your trip to save time and money. Check maps, points of interest, and directions on the go without an Internet connection.
- Personalized Trip Planning - Customize your trip with drag-and-drop routes and points of interest, and personalize your maps with comments, phone numbers, and notes for planned stops. Tailor your route with preferred start and stop times, driving speeds, road types, and more.
- Navigation Made Easy - Spoken turn-by-turn directions are easy to follow, especially in traffic, and if you miss a turn, automatic re-routing puts you back on track. Streets & Trips with GPS Locator takes the stress out of navigating and features free construction updates to help you avoid delays.
- Updated street-level maps for the United States, Canada and Mexico
- 88,000 additional miles
- 1.9 million points of interest with detailed information
- Calculate mileage, time, and fuel usage, as well as fuel costs before you leave
- Share your route to your GPS or use with the enclosed GPS device
- Includes more than 300 unique pushpin images to choose from
- Share trip details or itineraries with friends and family
- Full screen display for easier reading of maps and directions on your laptop
- Easy-to-read night might display for navigating in low light conditions
- Windows XP, Windows Server 2008, Vista, Windows 7 (64-bit versions of Windows XP and Windows Server excluded; service packs for operating systems recommended)
- 256 MB of RAM for Windows XP, 512 MB of RAM for Windows Server 2008, 1 GB of RAM for Windows Vista and Windows 7
- 1.8 GB of available hard disk space
- DVD-ROM drive or high speed Internet access required for installation
- Super VGA (1024 x 768) or higher resolution monitor
- Microsoft Mouse, Microsoft IntelliMouse, or compatible pointing device
Additional items for certain features:
- Voice Output requires any of the operating systems above and a compatible sound card
- Microsoft compatible email software such as Microsoft Office Outlook required to use Send to Mobile and Send To as attachment; Office Outlook 2010 or Office Outlook 2007 required to use Send To as picture.
- Broadband Internet service recommended for certain features (fees may apply)
- GPS functionality requires a GPS device that supports NMEA 2.0 or later and available USB port
- Certain features require Internet Explorer. If not present, Internet Explorer will be installed, but will not displace your primary browser.
NOTE: This title is non-returnable once the software package has been opened.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
customers also bought
Your Price: $9.99
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Preferred Wireles...
Your Price: $172.99
Emerson USB AC to DC Wall Adapter, 5V DC
Your Price: $5.99
Microsoft Expression Studio 3
Your Price: $79.99
Microsoft Word 2004 Mac Upgrade
Your Price: $64.99
Punch! Home & Landscape Design Professional
Your Price: $29.99
Serif WebPlus Essentials
Your Price: $9.99