From the Manufacturer|
Value You Can SeeThe high-definition-ready DellTM 1610HD Value Series Projector offers advanced features and network manageability at a price that respects your budget.
- Stunning Resolution: WXGA (1280x800) native resolution for up to 30% more pixels than XGA (1024x768)
- Wired Networking: RJ45 connector for network manageability, including power management, updating firmware, checking status, receiving e-mail alerts and more.
- Brightness Redefined: Up to 3,500 ANSI lumens (max)
Images Leap From the Screen
From class rooms to boardrooms, the Dell 1610HD Value Series Projector delivers brilliant value that you can literally see.
Exceptional Brightness & Contrast: 3,500 ANSI lumens (max) brightness and high 2100:1 typical (full on/full off) contrast ratio help to ensure that your presentations retain their impact in a wide variety of rooms and ambient-light conditions.
Riveting Resolution: 2000 WXGA (1280x800) native resolution with native 16:10 aspect ratio offers superb image quality with up to 30% more pixels than XGA (1024x768)1 and high-definition viewing at 720p.
Dazzling Colors: Equipped with DLP® and BrilliantColor™ technology, the 1610HD Value Series Projector will amaze audiences with deep, dazzling colors and sharp image quality.
Big-Picture View A diagonal 362-inch maximum projection size at 32.81 feet (10m) (projector-to-screen distance) helps to ensure that all your ideas play on a grand stage.
Easy to Manage & ControlFrom built-in wired networking to flexible setup and maintenance, the Dell 1610HD Value Series Projector puts control in the hands of presenters and administrators alike.
- Remote Management: Using RJ45 connectivity, administrators can remotely control power (on/off), perform maintenance, update firmware and set up e-mail alerts.
- Flexible Connectivity: The 1610HD Value Series Projector offers multiple connectivity options to enhance multimedia presentations, including a USB port, a HDMI connector, a microphone port and dual VGA connections that enable seamless transitions between presenters.
- Closed-Captioning: Built-in closed-captioning capability allows users with hearing disabilities to read the audio portion of select video and TV programs as on-screen text.
- Versatile Setup: Desktop and ceiling mount (front and rear projection) options offer enhanced versatility during projector setup.
The high-definition-ready Dell 1610HD Value Series Projector offers advanced features and network manageability at a price that respects your budget.
|3D Type:||3D Ready|
|Minimum Lens Aperture:||F/2.4|
|Maximum Lens Aperture:||F/2.66|
|Lamp Power:||225 W|
|Normal Mode Lamp Life:||3000 Hour|
|Economy Mode Lamp Life:||4000 Hour|
|Standard Mode Brightness:||3500 lm|
|Color Supported:||1.07 Billion Colors (30-bit)|
|Native Resolution:||1280 x 800|
|Minimum Projection Distance:||47.24"|
|Maximum Projection Distance:||32.81 ft|
|Diagonal Image Size:||362"|
|Native Aspect Ratio:||16:10|
|Compatible Aspect Ratio:||16:9|
|Compatible Aspect Ratio:||4:3|
|Vertical Keystone Correction:||-35°/+40°|
|Video Signal Format:||PAL|
|Video Signal Format:||NTSC|
|Video Signal Format:||SECAM|
|Video Signal Standard:||HDTV|
|Input Scan Format:||1080p|
|Output Scan Format:||720p|
|Number of Speakers:||1|
|Speaker Output Power:||8 W|
|Speaker Output Mode:||Mono|
|Number of HDMI Ports:||2|
|Input Voltage:||110 V AC|
|Input Voltage:||220 V AC|
|Weight (Approximate):||5.20 lb|
|Limited Warranty:||2 Year|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.