From the Manufacturer
With improving the entire scanning process as it's main objective, the Fujitsu fi-6800 Production Scanner builds upon the qualities that have made Fujitsu the industry-leading vendor in Mid-Volume Production market the fi-6800 incorporates many additional features and functions that will can improve your document scanning efficiency. From pure scanning speed, to ease of use for user operation or a full suite of software productivity tools, the fi-6800 is the ideal solution for a wide range of Production Scanning applications. Features include:
The ideal blend of features and performance to maximize scanning productivity
- Fast, 130 ppm (simplex) / 260 ipm (duplex) scanning in monochrome or color (letter, landscape @ 300 dpi)
- Space-saving design with quiet operation and many environmental friendly qualities
- Easy to use operator panel with multi-language support
- Triple Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection with Intelligent MultiFeed Function and retain image feature
- 500-page automatic document feeder with adjustable height hopper
- Reduce document preparation and produce outstanding image quality with VRS® 4.5 Professional
- Full suite of bundled software and industry-leading third party interoperability
- Maintain optimal up-time and peak performance with Fujitsu service and support
Incredibly productive, remarkably small and highly versatile
The fi-6800 functionality makes it appealing for a wide range of document scanning applications and markets. With dynamic color dropout it is ideal for forms processing applications such as Healthcare insurance forms with a red color background. Or with Paper Protection which helps avoid potential physical damage to original documents for scanning historical records in Government. Or any combination of these industries for Service Bureau's who scan a diverse range of documents, the fi-6800's versatility makes it ideal for all Production Scanning requirements.
- 130 ppm/260 ipm in monochrome or color up to 300 dpi (landscape)
- Rated-speed scanning with commonly used advanced VRS features enabled
- Automatic intelligent image correction for decreased document preparation (Auto orientation, auto color detection, intelligent blank page detection, background smoothing)
- Document Protection to prevent potential damage to documents
- Excellent paper feeding of mixed documents of various sizes, shapes and colors
Production Scanning has never been easier
The fi-6800 includes a full suite of software tools in the box that make scanning simple and easy. One convient Setup DVD includes all the neccesary software needed to get you up and running quickly such as TWAIN, ISIS drivers, VRS Professional, ScandAll PRO. Additionally, a second installation DVD includes a full licensed version of Adobe Acrobat Standard. As an example of demostratings post-scanning effieciency the ScandAll PRO 1.8 Automatic Image Quality Checker (aIQC) feature allows for a post-scan check of questionable images captured during the batch scanning process. These could be possible multifeeds, accidental folded or 'dog-ear', rip/torn or other questionable images. aIQC checks them before you commit these batched images to the destination of your choice.
When additional connectivity, flexibility or functionality is required, rest-assured that as the industry-leading document scanner provider, Fujitsu is constantly working with, or already has certified, hundreds of third-party software applications.
- Intuitive LCD operator panel (Multilanguage, Alarm Sound, Volume, Contrast and more)
- Space-saving design and quiet operation for office environments
- Independently adjustable side input guides and Active Stacker
- Large capacity 500 page automatic document feeder
With improving the entire scanning process as it's main objective, the Fujitsu fi-6800 Production Scanner builds upon the qualities that have made Fujitsu the industry-leading vendor in Mid-Volume Production market the fi-6800 incorporates many additional features and functions that will can improve your document scanning efficiency. From pure scanning speed, to ease of use for user operation or a full suite of software productivity tools, the fi-6800 is the ideal solution for a wide range of Production Scanning applications.
|Optical Resolution:||600 dpi|
|Media Type:||Plain Paper|
|Media Size:||12" x 17"|
|ADF Capacity:||500 Sheets|
|Power Source:||AC Supply|
|Input Voltage:||240 V AC|
|Weight (Approximate):||70.50 lb|
|Green Compliance Certificate/Authority:||RoHS|
|Limited Warranty:||3 Month|
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.