Halo Reach - Limited Edition (Xbox 360)
Fight along side a squad of
Spartan soldiers in the prequel to Halo
Halo Reach tells the tragic and heroic story of Noble Team, a group of Spartans who, through great sacrifice and courage, saved countless lives in the face of impossible odds. The planet Reach is humanity's last line of defense between the encroaching Covenant and their ultimate goal, the destruction of Earth. If Reach falls, humanity will be perched on the brink of destruction. Halo Reach is the blockbuster prequel to the landmark Halo video game franchise, taking players back in time before humanity uncovered the terrifying power hidden within Halo, as the UNSC and the Noble Team Spartans fight a desperate war for survival.
- Welcome to Noble Team - Halo Reach immerses you in an ominous and heroic story as you play a member of Noble Team, a squad of iconic Spartan soldiers, each with deadly talents as unique as their individual personalities and customized gear.
- An Intense and Epic Campaign - Live the events that set the stage for the Halo trilogy as the UNSC and Covenant clash at the height of their military power. New weapons, vehicles, and abilities complement the familiar Halo arsenal for the largest-scale battles ever witnessed in the Halo universe. Fiercely cunning artificial intelligence (AI) adds depth and complexity to each encounter, helping make every play-through a unique and challenging experience whether players go it alone or connect with up to three friends to launch a cooperative assault.
- The Definitive Multiplayer Experience - The Halo series has set the gold standard for the multiplayer experience in video games. Halo reach continues that rich tradition by introducing a dramatically expanded suite of multiplayer offerings that promise once again to redefine the landscape of online gaming.
- Stunning Technical Advancements - Halo Reach takes a significant leap forward with all new engine technology representing the next generation of art, audio, AI, animation, and Hollywood-style special effects. Power through massive scale combat across sweeping open environments and fight up close and personal along side new characters and creatures as you unravel mysteries buried deep in the Halo universe.
- New Social Settings - Additions to the match making settings enable you to play with the people you want, find like-minded teammates, vote on preferred maps and game types, and also keep an active roster. Matchmaking is now integrated across every facet of Halo Reach, including campaign mode and Firefight, which lets players to go head-to-head in versus mode with an incredibly deep level of customizable and replayability with changing game rules and settings.
- Forge Tools and Forge World Space - Construct entirely new maps and game modes and share them with the Halo community over Xbox LIVE. The future of Halo multiplayer experiences will continue to grow and be shaped by the people who play it for years to come.
- Player Customization and Reward - Halo Reach gives you the ability to customize and personalize your Spartan with a staggering array of armor accessories that will appear in both multiplayer and campaign play. Across every game mode, you're rewarded for everything you do, for every style of play, earning valuable credits that can be used to unlock additional cosmetic upgrades via the Armory.
- Halo Reach for Xbox 360 Game
- Black Box - Recovered from a classified ONI facility, this secure strong box was one of the few pieces of critical intel that escaped Convenant destruction.
- Halsey's Journal - Dr. Halsey's Personal Journal and other classified materials reveal dark and deadly secrets held deep within the Halo universe.
- Elite Evolved - Download exclusive multiplayer elite armor.
- Gear Up - Access unique Xbox Live avatar gear via Halo Waypoint
- Players: 1-4 Players (Co-Op 2-4 Players)
- System Link Players: 2-16 Players
- HDTV: 720p, 1080i, 1080p
- Features: User Generated Content
- Xbox LIVE Features: Online Multiplayer 2-16, Co-op 2-4 Players, Voice, File Sharing, Content Downloads
- System: For use only with Xbox 360 systems with "NTSC" designation
Note: In available games, paid subscription required for online multiplayer; some features and downloads required additonal storage, hardware, and/or fees. Xbox LIVE requires broadband Internet service and 256 MB or greater memory unit, as well as parental consent for gamers under 13. 256 MB memory also required for system updates.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review