Better basics and bold
newinnovations for the whole family
[Licensed for Non-Commercial Use for Up to 3 Home PCs - Product Key Card Included]
At home, in the office, at school, or on the go, your life never stops moving. Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 gives you smart, simple, time-saving tools to help you keep up with it. Success starts at home with easy to use tools that help you express your ideas and simplify everyday projects from homework to managing home finances. Add energy to every PowerPoint presentation with new and enhanced text formatting, photo editing, audio, video effects, and more. With OneNote 2010, you have a single, go-to spot for the information you care about, from to-do lists to links to photos. Get the best of both worlds: the premium Office experience, plus easily post your documents online and then access, edit, and share from virtually anywhere.
- Personalize to your work style - An
improved Ribbon lets you access your favorite commands quickly and
customize or create tabs to personalize the experience.
- Enhance images right in your document - Edit
and enhance photos - crop, control brightness, sharpen or soften,
add visual effects from right within your documents.
- Put your message in motion - Edit
videos right in PowerPoint 2010 and then add visual impact with
new dynamic slide transitions and animations.
- Organize your information in one spot - Link
notes, capture ideas, and organize all of your information in a
single place in OneNote.
- Find the features you need fast - The Microsoft Office Backstage view provides a rich full-screen environment for working with your documents so you can quickly save, print, and share
- Powerful writing tools help you create outstanding documents
- Make better decisions quickly with easy-to-analyze spreadsheets
- Create dynamic presentations to engage and inspire your audience
- Organize, store, and search your ideas, information, and notes in one place
- Post and store your documents online so you never lose them
- Access, view, and edit your documents from virtually anywhere
- One license allows for installation on up to three home computers
- Word 2010 - Create and edit documents
- Excel 2010 - Tools and features to analyze, share, and manage data
- PowerPoint 2010 - Create great-looking, dynamic presentations
- OneNote 2010 - Gather your notes and information in one place
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista with SP1, Windows XP (must have SP3) (32-bit) (This product includes both 32- and 64-bit versions. * 32-bit version recommended, which runs great on both 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows. People who routinely use very large documents or spreadsheets that need more than 2 GB of memory may want to run the 64-bit version, but many common add-ins for Office don't run correctly in the 64-bit edition.)
- 500 MHz processor or higher
- 256 MB of RAM; 512 MB recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality
- 3.0 GB of available Hard Disk space
- 1024 x 576 or higher resolution monitor
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 9.0c Graphics Card with 64 MB or more video memory.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6 or later, 32-bit browser only
- Internet functionality requires an Internet connection
- Certain Microsoft OneNote features require Windows Desktop Search 3.0, Windows Media Player 9, Microsoft ActiveSync 4.1, microphone, audio output device, video recording device, TWAIN-compatible digital camera, or scanner; sharing notebooks requires users to be on the same network.
- Certain advanced collaboration functionality requires connectivity to Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 or to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007.
- Send to OneNote Print Driver requires Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 and Windows XPS features.
- Multi-Touch features require Windows 7 and a touch-enabled device.
- Certain inking features require Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later.
- Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
- Grammar and contextual spelling features require 1 GB memory.
- Internet Fax not available on Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, or Windows Vista Home Premium
- Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
- Connectivity to a compute cluster is required for running user-defined functions on a compute cluster.
- The Desktop Experience feature must be installed prior to using OneNote on Windows Server 2008 or later.
- 2 GHz processor or faster and 1 GB RAM or more recommended for OneNote Audio Search. Close-talking microphone required. Audio Search not available in all languages.
- Certain online functionality requires a Windows Live ID.
- Actual requirements and product functionality may vary based on your system configuration and operating system.
Note: This item is non-returnable once the software package has been opened. Not for use in any commercial, nonprofit or revenue generating activities, or by any government organization. Licensed for use for up to 3 Users on up to 3 Home PCs. Includes Product Key Card (no CD).
customers also bought
HP WiFi Mobile Mouse - LH571AA#ABA
Your Price: $16.99
Men's Zip Around Bi-fold ID Black Wallet
Your Price: $9.99
Professor Teaches Office Home and Student 201...
Your Price: $10.99
QVS 1-Meter USB Dock Sync & Charger Extension...
Your Price: $7.26
Targus Dual USB Charger Set 1AMP - APM04US
Your Price: $8.99