CyberPower UPS Standby Green - 550VA/330W 8-Outlet RJ11 Compact Design - CP550SLG
Surge protection and
The CyberPower Standby UPS safeguards a home office computer and other electronics from surges, spikes, and other dangerous power changes. Its composite integrated circuitry offers advanced lightning protection while the patented GreenPower UPS advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to other models. The CyberPower Standby UPS unit has a capacity of 550 VA/300 Watts and eight NEMA 5-15R receptacles, widely spaced to accommodate transformer-based based plugs. Its compact design allows for placement anywhere and the CyberPower Standby UPS offers simple connectivity via one HID USB Port.
- Energy-Saving Technology - Patented GreenPowerr UPS advanced circuitry reduces UPS energy costs by up to 75% compared to competitive models.
- EMI/RFI Filters - Shielding against electromagnetic interference and radio frequency signals prevents line noise over telephone lines and audio systems.
- USB Connectivity - HID compliant USB port enables full integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X.
- Convenient Mounting - Multiple mounting options including horizontal, vertical, cabinet, and wall.
- LED Indicators - LED status lights indicate Power-On and wiring faults.
- Audible Alarms - Distinctive tons identify when the unit is running on battery power, if it is overloaded, or when the battery is low.
- Resettable Circuit Breaker - The user many use the convenient unit reset switch in case of an overload.
- PowerPanel Personal Edition - In event of a power outage, PowerPanel PE saves open files and "hibernates" the PC to increase the run-time on the UPS unit (for Windows-based PCs).
- Standby CP550SLG 550 VA Desktop UPS
- PowerPanel Personal Edition UPS Management Software CD
- UPS Topology: Standby
- Energy Savings: GreenPower UPS High Efficiency
- Form Factor: Compact
- Dimensions: 9.75" x 6" x 3" (W x H x D)
- Weight: 6.4 lbs.
- Keyhole Mounting Slots: Yes
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 95°F (0°C to 35°C)
- Operating Humidity: 0% to 90% non-condensing
- Certifications: UL 1778, cUL 107.3, FCC, DOC Class B
- RoHS: RoHS Compliant
- Warranty: Three Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Input Voltage: 96 V AC - 140 V AC
- Frequency: 47 Hz - 63 Hz
- Plug Type: NEMA 5-15P
- Circuit Breaker: 10 Amp
- Plug Style: Right angle, 45-degree offset to the right
- Cord Length: 5 feet
- VA: 550
- Watts: 330
- On Battery Voltage: 110 V AC/120 V AC
- On Battery Frequency: 50/60 Hz +/-1 %
- On Battery Waveform: Simulated sine wave
- Overload Protection: Internal circuitry limiting/circuit breaker
- Total Outlets: Eight Outlets
- Outlet Type: NEMA 5-15R
- Battery and Surge Protected Outlets: 4
- Surge-Only Protected Outlets: 4
- Widely Spaced Outlets: 4
- Transfer Time: 4 ms
- Runtime at Half Load (min): 8
- Runtime at Full Load (min): 2
- Battery Type: Sealed lead acid
- Battery Size: 12 V/5.5 AH
- User Replaceable: No
- Typical Recharge Time: 8 hours
- Replacement Battery: BB Battery - BPS5.5-12RT
- Battery Quantity: 1
Surge Protection and Filtering
- Surge Suppression: 890 Joules
- Phone Protection: RJ11: 1-in, 2-Out
- EMI/RFI Filtration: Yes
Management and Communications
- HID Compliant USB Port: Yes
- Management Cable: USB Cable
- LED Indicators: Power on, wiring fault
- Audible Alarms: On battery, low battery, overload
- Software: PowerPanel Personal Edition
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Be the first to review this product. Write a Review