USB Travel Hub
The Compucessory Compact 4 Port Powered USB 2.0 Hub - Plug & Play (CCS10326) supports low-speed (1.5 MB per second), full-speed (12 MB per second), and high-speed (480 MB per second). The compact Bus/self-powered design offers over-current detection and protection, and Plug-and-Play ability for up to four USB devices. The travel hub is compatible with USB 1.1 and 2.0. The upstream port has one B-Type receptacle, and the downstream port has four A-Type receptacles.
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- Compact design for portability
- Plug and Play up to 4 USB devices
- Bus / Self-powered
- Over current detection and protection
- Up stream port: One B type receptacles
- Down stream port: Four A type receptacles
- Support OHC (Open Host Controller Interface), UHCI (Universal Host Controller Interface) and EHCI (Enhanced Host Controller Interface)
- 4 x 4 pin Type A USB 2.0 - USB Downstream
- 1 x 4 pin Type B USB 2.0 - USB Upstream
- Power Source:
- Bus Powered
- Self Powered
- Color: Gray
- Form Factor: External Hot Pluggable
- Dimensions: 3.50" x 2" x 0.50"
- Weight: 9.12 oz.
- Low-speed - 1.5Mb/sec
- High-speed - 480Mb/sec)
- 2.0 4-Port Plug-and-Play USB Hub
- Power Adapter with A-B Connection Cable
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows 98, 98SE, Me, 2000, XP
- Mac OS 9, Mac OSX
- Available USB port
By Aged Man from Severn, MD on 9/26/2010
Primary Use: Personal
Pros: Compact, Highly Compatible, Easy To Set Up
Describe Yourself: High bandwidth user
I find the product indispensable in providing a boost to the clarity of video cams, and increased headphone reception.