Heroes Jump. Enemies Fall.
Step into the boots of Boyd Travers, Private First Class of the "All American" 82nd Airborne Division, and revolutionize the way the war is fought. From a rocky beginning in Sicily to war-winning triumphs in the heart of Germany, fight the epic WWII battles that turned America's first paratroopers into combat legends. Begin each mission from the air and behind enemy lines, then jump immediately into the action. On the ground, tackle objectives in any order across an expansive, free-roaming environment, using a wide variety of upgradeable weapons to your strategic advantage.
From the coasts of Sicily to deep in the heart of Nazi Germany, jump behind enemy lines and lead the charge to victory for the Allies of the European Theater of World War II.
- The weapons a soldier carries are critical to their survival and success on the battlefield.
- From the air, assess your landing options. Where you land is up to you - and can sometimes spell the difference between success and disaster.
- Your mission is successful when you complete all the primary objectives.
- Your compass indicates the location of allies and enemies as well as your objectives.
- You have four beads of health. As you take damage, a red damage indicator flashes on the screen which lets you know that you have been hit and from what direction.
- You have full control from the moment you jump. Steer your parachute and start fighting anywhere.
- Prove yourself in the heat of battle to earn powerful modifications for all weapons.
- Exploit unlimited flanking, cover, and elevated positions for maximum tactical advantage.
- Drop into intense multiplayer action from the air or defend your position on the ground.
Take to the skies in Medal of Honor Airborne, where you will drop into grueling ground attacks in a bid to turn the tide of WWII. Begin each mission in the air above Axis controlled battlefields, then make your mark in the largest airborne operations in history. Starting with your jump from a C-47 transport plane, every choice you make can seal your fate. But craft your strategy carefully: every move you make - from your choice of landing spot to the enemies you engage on the ground - will determine your success in the mission, and whether or not you are truly one of the Airborne elite.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows XP or Vista (32-bit)
- 3.0 GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB or more of RAM
- 8X or faster DVD-ROM Drive
- 9.0 GB or more free space Hard Drive Space
- DirectX 9.0c compatible (Video Card with 128 MB or more memory), Pixel Shader 3.0 support, and one of these chipsets is required:
- ATI Radeon X1300 Pro or greater; NVIDIA GeForce 6600 GT or greater. Note NVIDIA 6800XT/LE, 7100GS, 7200GS/LE, 7300 GS/GT are not supported)
- DirectX 9.0c compatible Sound Card
- Multiplayer: 2-12 players; Requires one disc per PC and a Cable, or faster connection.