Don't expect to be greeted as a liberator...
Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire brings you back to Arulco. Although what you find there is no way pleasing! The population is being terrorized by a reckless army; in the meantime the main export goods are drugs. Subversion and fraudulence have infiltrated all levels of the local government, and the ever-present Mafia has its fingers in many pies. You are working undercover on behalf of the U.S. government, and your goal is to destroy the mighty drug cartel.
You will need a skilled hand to put together the right team of mercenaries and the negotiating power of a diplomat to get the skeptical population on your side. Move importantly, you must have the strategic genius of a general and the fighting tactics of a guerrilla.
- Better overview and more details through 1,024 resolution.
- 230 new and revised sectors with realistic sector design.
- Interaction with more than 170 characters
- More than 20 new weapons
- Authentic characteristics and realistic sound effects
- There are more opponents that behave more intelligently.
- Different enemy behavior in different situations requires varied tactics and non-linear thinking.
- 12 new mercenaries with individual personal records
- Up to 10 mercenaries on a team
- Create your own custom mercenary
- Three degrees of difficulty
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows 2000, XP
- Pentium II 233 MHz or faster processor
- 64 MB of RAM
- 900 MB free Hard Disk space
- DirectX 9.0c compatible 8 MB Video Card
- DirectX 9.0c compatible Sound Card
- 4X CD-ROM drive
- Windows compatible mouse
- Windows compatible keyboard