A new land beckons... build your legacy!
The immersive nature of Ultima Online's world continues to expand through the introduction of the House Design Tool. This tool, accessible to anyone who owns a house within the game, will allow players to build new houses from scratch or modify existing ones with compelling new structures, spatial elements and textures. In addition to building homes, players will have two new professions to master: a Paladin and a Necromancer. The chivalrous Paladin is a courageous warrior fortified with awesome new powers and the cunning Necromancer is wielder of the darkest magic and forbidden secrets. As players role-play either of these two opposing forces they will discover a large new landmass to conquer and to settle.
As players explore this new area within the game, they will be able to utilize an enhanced magic system featuring new spells and powerful items. Additionally, new combat techniques and weapons add more depth and challenge to the fighting experience, and will be useful when facing the dozens of new monsters roaming the dark realm.
- All new combat system with over a dozen new special moves.
- Create thousands of new magic item combinations.
- Master the dark powers of Necromancy and summon undead monsters to your aid in battle.
- Join the holy quest of the Paladin to conquer the undead.
- Each game includes a full install for both 2D and 3D systems
- 30 Days Free Play Included
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows 98, 2000, XP, Me
- Pentium II 350 MHz processor
- 32 MB of RAM
- 925 MB Hard Drive space
- 2 MB Graphics Card
- Direct 3D Accelerator
- DirectX 8.1 compatible Sound Card
- DirectX version 8.1
- 4X CD-ROM / DVD-ROM drive
- 28.8 Kbps Internet