From the Manufacturer
Microsoft® Office Home and Business 2010 brings together the roles of managing a business, running a household and helping with homework. Get the benefits of all the programs you need to be productive including Microsoft® Outlook® 2010 — so you can tackle your busy day efficiently with powerful email, scheduling and social networking tools to keep your life and work in sync.
- Comes with disc and product key. For use on 2 PCs1.
- Enjoy flexibility — now you can easily post your Office documents online and access, share and edit them with Office Web Apps. It's an ideal way to extend your Office 2010 experience to the Web.
- Work together — brainstorm ideas, share notes and work on documents with others simultaneously thanks to the new co-authoring tool in Word, PowerPoint® and OneNote®.
- Find it on new Backstage™ view — replaces the traditional File menu to give you one go-to spot to conveniently save, open and print documents. Customize the tab commands to fit your individual needs so you can navigate tasks effortlessly.
- Programs you rely on — Microsoft® Office 2010 is an industry standard offering our latest, innovative tools to make your documents richer and more informative. Home and Business includes 2010 versions of Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, OneNote® and Outlook®.
See it in Action
Office 2010 Overview
Enjoy the same great features you know and love with Office and get some new ones when you upgrade to Office 2010.
| Outlook® 2010 |
Whether you're working from home or on the road, Microsoft® Outlook® 2010 helps you communicate with important contacts, manage email conversations and monitor your schedule from your PC or remotely. Simply post documents to online folders to access and edit remotely. Get improved features including:
| Word 2010 |
From school fundraisers to company reports when you use Microsoft® Word 2010 it all comes together efficiently. Create documents using new photo-editing features, lively text effects, then easily share them online and invite others to collaborate. Get more new tools with Word 2010:
| Excel® 2010 |
Saving for retirement, keeping track of tax information, tracking business expenses—all are important financial decisions. Microsoft® Excel® 2010 offers clear insight with simple templates to help you build budgets and track expenses so you can focus on financial goals. Get more new features with Excel 2010:
| PowerPoint® 2010 |
Pressed for time on a major project? Get ideas down fast with ready-made templates, new photo- and video-editing features and eye-catching transitions all with Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2010. Get more new tools including:
| OneNote® 2010 |
Gather a wealth of business information and resources all in one spot with OneNote® 2010. Post, share and edit notes with coworkers online so everyone can work at the same time with real-time updates. Get more new features with OneNote 2010:
Step up to Microsoft® Office Professional 2010 and get a comprehensive suite of tools and services to keep you organized, connected and competitive — including Access® for complete data management and Publisher to create professional-quality marketing materials.
|Computer and processor||500 MHz or faster processor|
|Memory||256 MB RAM; 512 MB recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality|
|Hard disk||3.0 GB available disk space|
|Display||1024x576 or higher resolution monitor|
|Operating System||Windows® XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit operating system (OS) only) or Windows Vista® with SP1, Windows 7®, Windows Server® 2003 with SP2 and MSXML 6.0, Windows Server 2008, or later 32- or 64-bit OS|
Stay in sync, organize
projects, and manage finances efficiently
[Licensed for Use with 1 User on Up to 2 PCs]
At home, in the office, at school, or on the go, your life never stops moving. Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 gives you smart, simple, time-saving tools to help you keep up with it. It allows you to organize business finances for better decision making, stay connected to your business wherever you are, manage customer information from anywhere, keep your contacts close with email just a click away, create professional-grade communications faster, manage all kinds of projects in one simple spot, and add easy organization to your household. routine. Great for small business.
- Word 2010 - Transform your ideas into professional-looking documents
- Excel 2010 - Achieve valuable insights with powerful and intuitive analysis tools
- Outlook 2010 - Stay connected with up-to-date email and calendar tools
- PowerPoint 2010 - Turn your ideas into powerful presentations
- OneNote 2010 - Collect your thoughts, information and notes in one easy-to-find place
- Create reports and presentations that command attention
- Clarify your financial picture fast with analysis tools, charts, and color formatting that help you cut through the data clutter
- Create professional-looking charts with ease - format axes, titles, and other chart labels with a few clicks
- Transform any presentation from simple to sophisticated with easy photo- and video-editing tools, text effects, and dramatic slide transitions
- Set up your email fast and communicate right away with tools that keep contacts and messages well organized
- Manage projects - combine your notes, media, documents, and other materials into a digital notebook
- Easily store files and documents online using advanced security features so you never lose them
- Access, view, and edit your documents from home, the office, or any PC that's connected to the Internet
- Collaborate with others - invite them to see online files
so they can review and edit work
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows 7, Windows Vista with SP1, or Windows XP (must have SP3) (32-bit), Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0 (This product includes both 32- and 64-bit versions for a single computer. 32-bit version is recommended, which runs great on both 32- and 64-bit versions of Windows. People who routinely use very large documents or spreadsheets that need more than 2 GB of memory may want to run the 64-bit version, but many common add-ins for Office don't run correctly in the 64-bit edition.)
- 500 MHz or faster processor
- 256 MB of RAM; 512 MB recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality
- 3 GB available Hard disk space; a portion of this disk space will be freed after installation if the original download package is removed from the hard disk
- 1024 x 576 or higher resolution monitor
- Browser required - Internet Explorer 6 or later, 32-bit browser only. Internet Explorer 7 or later required to receive broadcast presentations.
- Connectivity required - Internet functionality requires an Internet connection
Other Requirements -
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 9.0c graphics card with 64 MB or more video memory.
- Certain Microsoft OneNote features require Windows Desktop Search 3.0, Windows Media Player 9, Microsoft ActiveSync 4.1, microphone, audio output device, video recording device, TWAIN-compatible digital camera, or scanner; sharing notebooks requires users to be on the same network.
- Certain advanced functionality requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, and/or Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010.
- Certain features require Windows Search 4.0.
- Send to OneNote Print Driver requires Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 and Windows XPS features.
- Multi-Touch features require Windows 7 and a touch-enabled device.
- Certain inking features require Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later.
- Speech-recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
- Grammar and contextual spelling features require 1 GB memory.
- Internet Fax not available on Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, or Windows Vista Home Premium.
- Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
- Connectivity to a compute cluster is required for running user-defined functions on a compute cluster.
- The Desktop Experience feature must be installed prior to using OneNote on Windows Server 2008 or later.
- 512 MB RAM recommended for accessing Outlook data files larger than 1 GB.
- 2 GHz processor or faster and 1 GB RAM or more recommended for OneNote Audio Search. Close-talking microphone required. Audio Search not available in all languages.
- Certain online functionality requires a Windows Live ID.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
NOTE: This title is non-returnable once the software package has been opened. Licensed for use with 1 User on up to 2 PCs.