Tools to stay organized,
connected, and competitive
[License for 1 User to Install on up to 2 PCs]
Microsoft Office Professional 2010 gives you the best of 2010 with top-of-the-line tools that help you make the most of your time and your business. It features better basics and bold new innovations. From brochures to reports to databases, the included tools like Word 2010, Excel 2010, PowerPoint 2010, Publisher 2010 and more help simplify your day-to-day work. In addition, OneNote 2010 gets you organized with a single place to collect and organize files, Outlook 2010 helps you stay connected with email and calendar tools, and Access 2010 lets you track and report important information with professional databases. Microsoft Office Professional 2010 helps you build a better way to do business.
Microsoft Word 2010
Microsoft Word 2010 is more than words, letting you grab attention, show your audience what you mean, and make it memorable. Show the way with layouts, say more with diagrams, and tell the story with photos. Microsoft Word 2010 makes it simple to create documents that are as easy to understand as they are impactful.
- Take your program or agenda from bland to brilliant using placement and formatting to make content more accessible. Use simple graphics that help convey the most important information more effectively than text.
- Communicate more clearly in your reports using easy page organization, graphics that summarize key points, and visual cues that guide the reader
- Make your newsletters memorable with a clean, inviting layout; bold, simple graphics that highlight important information; and images that help tell your story.
Microsoft Excel 2010
Microsoft Excel 2010 lets you take your database skills to the next level with tables, formulas, formatting, and more. New analysis and visualization tools help you track and highlight important data trends. You can even upload your files to the Web and work simultaneously with others online. Whether you're producing financial reports or managing personal expenses, Excel 2010 gives you more efficiency and flexibility to accomplish your goals.
- Make fast, effective comparisons with summary charts that fit within a cell alongside your text data, and filter large amounts of data using the new Slicer functionality.
- Use the new Search Filter to quickly narrow down the available filter options in your tables, PivotTable, and PivotChart views.
- Recover unsaved versions of the files that you closed without saving using the version recovery feature of the Microsoft Office Backstage view.
Microsoft PowerPoint 2010
Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 gives you more ways to create and share dynamic presentations with your audience than ever before. Exciting new audio and visual capabilities help you tell a crisp, cinematic story that's as easy to create as it is powerful to watch. In addition, PowerPoint 2010 enables you to work simultaneously with other people or post your presentation online and access it from virtually anywhere using the Web or your smartphone.
- Create extraordinary presentations, embedding and editing video right within PowerPoint - adding fades, formatting effects, bookmark scenes, and more.
- Compress video and audio in your presentation to reduce file size for easy sharing and customize the improved Office Ribbon to get easy access to the commands you need most.
- Use new co-authoring capabilities to edit the same presentation, at the same time, with people in different locations.
- Access and share your content from more places with the Microsoft PowerPoint Web App to get things done when and where you need to.
Microsoft Outlook 2010
Microsoft Outlook 2010 is email and more, bringing email accounts, contacts, and calendars together into one place. From a redesigned look to advanced email organization, search, communication, and social networking features, Outlook 2010 provides you with a world-class experience to stay productive and in touch with your personal and business networks.
- Manage large amounts of email with ease as you condense, categorize, and even ignore entire conversations with a few clicks in the improved Conversation View.
- Locate commands you need where you want them using the improved Ribbon feature, and easily configure new and existing accounts or see how much space is left in your mailbox with the Microsoft Office Backstage view.
- Bring together various email and communication networks so staying connected is fast, simple, and fun.
Microsoft OneNote 2010
Microsoft OneNote 2010 helps you keep tabs on your life, letting you collect and organize everything you need for your projects - from notes to photos, to videos, to web links. OneNote keeps the information you need at your fingertips with powerful search capabilities, so you can find exactly what you are looking for. Toss those paper-based notebooks in the recycling bin - you have a digital notebook now.
- Organized like a traditional notebook but with more room, OneNote lets you add as many notebooks, sections, and pages as you need - then remove, move, color code, or merge them.
- Grab any snippet of information you want from the web, another software app, an email, and more - and drop it right on your OneNote page.
- Quick Filing lets you send your information to the right place fast, letting you choose the spot to put that content.
- Find what you need quickly as OneNote searches your written text, text within images, and keywords that you include in your notebooks.
Microsoft Publisher 2010
Microsoft Publisher 2010 lets you create, personalize, and distribute professional-quality newsletters, brochures, calendars, and more. Easily communicate your message in a variety of publication types, saving you time and money. Whether you are creating brochures, newsletters, postcards, greeting cards, or email newsletters, you can deliver high-quality results without having graphic design experience.
- Use a broad range of new and improved tools to look like a design genius and create content that is sure to impress with picture-editing tools, object alignment technology, and pre-built building blocks of content.
- Manage your publications better with the new integrated print experience with layout tools and adjustable settings, or access the commands you need the most with the improved, customizable Ribbon feature.
- Share your publication with confidence - compile, edit, and manage customer and contact lists directly in Publisher, and review your publication for common errors before sending with the Design Checker.
Microsoft Access 2010
Microsoft Access 2010 connects the dots of your data, whether it is contacts, tweets, or inventory - making you smarter about how you run your business. This program empowers you to make the most of your information, even if you're not a database expert. Microsoft Access 2010 is all about simplicity, with ready-to-go templates to get you going and powerful tools that stay relevant as your data grows.
- Build databases faster and easier then before with built-in templates, modular components using new Applications Parts, and prebuilt Access commands for common tasks.
- Use conditional formatting and Access Office themes to coordinate database objects and create more impactful forms and reports.
- Customize the improved Ribbon for quick access to the commands you need and manage your database using the Microsoft Office Backstage view for a centralized, organized space to customize.
- Build your database easily with the enhanced Expression Builder with IntelliSense and a revamped Macro Designer to add basic logic to your database.
- Post your databases online and access, view, and edit them from the web, and import data from a broad range of external sources.
- Increased productivity is achieved by using Office features that take over routine tasks, leaving you free to concentrate on creative activity. For example, Office programs self-diagnose and repair key files that are missing or damaged. Personalized menus and toolbars move items that you use more frequently to a prominent position.
- Collaboration on the Web happens throughout Office 2000. Not only can you use e-mail to send documents, but you can also share comments about documents that you publish to the Web by using Web Discussions. Or you can hold online meetings.
- Language specific support provides many editing and formatting features that allow you to work in the language of your choice.
- Programming is easy with Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications development system, which is available for most products. You can record a series of actions and play them back. Web scripting is also made easier with the Microsoft Script Editor.
- Reducing the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) of Office 2000 is accomplished by improvements in setup, maintenance and performance that the program provides your business. TCO is a method of totaling the costs of acquiring, using, and maintaining and product like Office 2000, and then deducting theses costs from the total monetary benefits.
- Supporting HTML Document Format makes it easy to read and write programs to HTML. Use of HTML also means that any Office document that is sent in that format can be read by anyone with a Web browser.
Mange Business and Personal Finances Efficiently
- Build a budget and track expenses quickly with built-in templates in Excel 2010.
- See data trends quickly with powerful analysis tools, such as Sparklines that show a tiny chart embedded in a cell, Slicers that filter data in a PivotTable, or Conditional Formatting to help you easily spot variances. Illustrate your information using improved charting tools and SmartArt graphics to make charts, diagrams, and graphs that are easy to understand and read.
Organize All Your Information in a Single Place
- Collect all your ideas and important information in One Note 2010, from meeting notes and customer information to marketing plans.
- Create a OneNote notebook to organize all the materials and media for a project: text, images, videos, audio, web page clippings, and more.
- Find the information you need with simple tagging and an improved search that shows you search results while you type.
- Boost the efficiency of your Internet research with Quick Filing. Save information from the web and other resources to your notebook with one click.
Create Dynamic Presentations that Get Attention
- Transform your ideas into memorable presentations in PowerPoint 2010 with images and video, dynamic slide transitions, and animations.
- Take advantage of easy-to-use photo- and video-editing features that let you add dramatic visual effects without leaving PowerPoint 2010.
- Easily broadcast your presentation through a web browser to remote audiences, even if they don't have PowerPoint.
- Start creating documents quickly with ready-to-use templates in Word 2010 for almost any project, from business reports to customer newsletters.
- Add visual interest to your text with effects such as shadows, reflections, and 3-D.
- Capture your ideas using an array of customizable SmartArt graphics that help you highlight important messages quickly and easily.
Stay in Sync with Your Customers and Calendar
- Connect with people and projects more efficiently using email and calendar tools that simplify communication in Outlook 2010.
- Manage multiple email accounts in Outlook 2010 from services such as Windows Live Hotmail, Gmail, or most other providers.
- Track and manage your email easily with Conversation View in Outlook 2010, a feature that lets you condense, categorize, and even ignore lengthy email exchanges with a single click.
- Use Outlook mobile on your smartphone to exchange email with your team and customers even when you're away.
Create Professional-Looking Marketing Materials Yourself
- Create your own communications using the powerful design tools in Publisher 2010, whether you're marketing your business or planning an event.
- Get started quickly with a library of customizable templates to create postcards, brochures, email, and more.
- Choose from sophisticated photo-editing options: Change the shape of photos; pan, zoom, and crop; and adjust color and brightness. You can preview your formatting changes before you apply them.
- Create a professional look using advanced typography tools and ready-to-use design themes.
Capture Business Data for Effective Analysis
- Make the most of your business and customer data with professional-caliber database tools in Access 2010.
- Start fast with built-in templates you can customize for a specific project.
- Communicate your analysis clearly and easily using Conditional Formatting tools that help you create professional data charts.
Access, Edit, and Share Your Work from Almost Anywhere
- Get things done when you're away from the office with Office Web Apps
- Create documents in Office 2010, post them online to Windows Live SkyDrive, and access, view, and edit with Office Web Apps from almost anywhere you have Internet access.
- Edit and review reports or presentations online with Web Apps that give you the familiar Office experience you expect.
- Share your documents online to work together more efficiently with customers and coworkers.
- Word 2010 - Transform your ideas into professional-looking documents
- Excel 2010 - Achieve valuable insights with powerful analysis tools
- PowerPoint 2010 - Turn your ideas into impactful presentations
- OneNote 2010 - Collect your information in one easy-to-find place
- Outlook 2010 - Stay connected to your world with e-mail and calendar tools
- Publisher 2010 - Create professional-quality publications and marketing materials
- Access 2010 - Track and report important
information with easy-to-use database tools
- Includes one year of technical support
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
Windows 95/98 System Requirements:
- Windows XP SP3 (32-bit only), Vista SP1, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 R2 with MSDML 6.0, Windows Server 2008
- 500 MHz or faster processor
- 256 MB of RAM (512 MB recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality)
- 2.0 GB of available hard disk space
- 1024 x 576 or higher resolution monitor
- Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 9.0c graphics card with 64 MB or more video memory
- Certain Microsoft OneNote features require Windows Desktop Search 3.0, Windows Media Player 9, Microsoft ActiveSync 4.1, microphone, audio output device, video recording device, TWAIN-compatible digital camera, or scanner; sharing notebooks requires users to be on the same network
- Certain advanced functionality requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, and/or Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010
- Certain features require Windows Search 4.0
- Send to OneNote Print Driver and Integration with Business Connectivity Services require Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 and/or Windows XPS features
- Internet Explorer (IE) 6 or later, 32-bit browser only; IE7 or later required to receive broadcast presentations. Internet functionality requires an Internet connection; fees may apply
- Certain online functionality requires a Windows Live ID
customers also bought
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010
Your Price: $279.99
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 (3 Use...
Your Price: $169.99
My Invoices & Estimates
Your Price: $9.99
Okion MO154 Gorgeous Optical Mouse (Gold)
Your Price: $10.99
SpellForce 2: Shadow Wars
Your Price: $12.49
Tomb Raider: The Angel Of Darkness
Your Price: $9.99
Tripp Lite Omni VS OMNIVS1000 UPS - 1 kVA/500...
Your Price: $124.08