Design tools for
Silverlight and .NET
Microsoft Expression Studio 3 is a family of tools for professional designers building web and Windows client applications and rich media content. Its professional design tools give you the freedom to make your vision real - whether you're designing for standards-based Web sites, rich desktop experiences, or Silverlight. Microsoft Expression Studio 3 opens up a new world of creative possibility and includes Expression Web, Expression Blend, Expression Design, and Expression Encoder.
- Expression Web 3 - Create standards-based websites with either ASP.NET or PHP server functionality
- Expression Encoder 3 - Encode and publish video as immersive Microsoft Silverlight experiences.
- Expression Design 3 - Design beautiful vector artwork for both Web and desktop application user interfaces.
- Expression Blend 3 -Create compelling user experiences for the .NET Framework and Microsoft Silverlight.
- Expression Encoder 3 - Expression Encoder 3 is an advanced audio/video-encoding and live-broadcasting application especially suited for generating content that takes full advantage of the rich graphic and interactive capability of Microsoft Silverlight playback scenarios. You can also generate Windows Media video and audio files that are optimized for other web playback scenarios, or appropriate for playback on portable devices.
- Expression Design 3 - Expression Design 3 is a tool for creative professionals and developers who want to build graphics for application user interfaces, the web, or any other medium. The convenience and ease of editing vector graphics in Expression Design can be a cornerstone of your Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Microsoft Silverlight, and web images. Whether you're a veteran professional illustrator, a designer building a dazzling website, or a budding artist eagerly experimenting with various styles and techniques, you will find Expression Design an indispensable tool for your creative tasks.
- Expression Blend 3 - Expression Blend 3 + Sketchflow lets you create Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) applications for the desktop and Microsoft Silverlight 3 applications for the web. You can build an application by drawing shapes, drawing controls such as buttons and list boxes, making the pieces of your application respond to mouse clicks and other user input, and styling everything to look uniquely your own.
- Windows XP SP2, Vista, Windows 7
- 1 GHz or faster processor
- 1 GB of RAM or more
- 2 GB of available hard disk space or more
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 with Service Pack 1
- Support for Microsoft DirectX 9.0 graphics with Windows Vista Display Driver Model (WDDM) Driver, 128 MB of graphics RAM or more, Pixel Shader 2.0 or higher in hardware, 32-bits per pixel
- DVD-compatible drive
- 1024 x 768 or higher resolution monitor with 24-bit color
- Internet functionality requires Internet access; additional fees may apply
- Actual requirements and system functionality may vary based on your system configuration and operating system
- Some product features require Silverlight 2.0, FireFox 3.0, Windows Internet Explorer 7, and AJAX Suite
Installation: You must accept the enclosed License Terms before you can use this software.
Note: This title is non-returnable once the software package has been opened.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
customers also bought
Your Price: $9.99
Dragon NaturallySpeaking 10 Preferred Wireles...
Your Price: $172.99
Microsoft Streets & Trips 2011 with GPS Locat...
Your Price: $44.99
Microsoft Word 2004 Mac Upgrade
Your Price: $64.99
Punch! Home & Landscape Design Professional
Your Price: $29.99
Serif WebPlus Essentials
Your Price: $9.99