Don't compromise your Internet security!
[For Use Up to 3 PCs - 1 Year Protection]
PC Tools Internet Security 2010 includes Spyware Doctor, the most awarded anti-spyware protection worldwide. Spyware Doctor alone has been downloaded over 110 million times, with a million more downloads each week. Spyware Doctor is trusted by millions worldwide to protect their identity and PC against spyware, adware and other malicious threats. Spyware Doctor has consistently been awarded Editors' Choice and Best of the Year awards by leading PC magazines and testing laboratories around the world, including the United States, United Kingdom, Sweden, Germany and Australia. Spyware Doctor continues to be awarded the highest accolades by many of the world's leading PC publications such as PC Magazine, PC World, PC Pro, PC Plus, PC Authority, PC Utilities, PC Advisor, PC Utilities, Computerbild, PC Welt, and PC Answers Magazine.
Did you know that numerous anti-malware products tested against Spyware Doctor only detected a small fraction of spyware threats and were only able to completely remove an even smaller amount? Furthermore, most of these anti-malware products were unable to effectively block spyware threats in real-time from being installed on users' PCs in the first place.
PC Tools Internet Security includes both anti-spyware and anti-virus protection. It also features an automatic self-updating feature to keep your protection up to date at all times, ensuring the best spyware and virus fighting capabilities. As threats are becoming more complex to avoid detection, PC Tools Internet Security responds with new technology to stay one step ahead. PC Tools Internet Security software is advanced technology designed especially for people, not just experts. It is automatically configured out of the box to give optimal protection with limited interaction, so all you need to do is install it for immediate and proven ongoing protection.
The advanced IntelliGuard technology only alerts you of true spyware, virus and firewall activity, while filtering emails for spam simultaneously. This feature means you should not be interrupted by annoying prompts and cryptic questions during software installation, changing your PC settings or adding a site to your favorites. Such messages can be confusing and may result in undesirable outcomes such as program errors, lost favorites or even spyware and viruses being allowed to install on your PC. With PC Tools Internet Security software suite we do the work for you, so you can have peace of mind that your PC has total protection from all types of online threats.
Powerful protection against online threats
- Smart Updates
- ThreatFire Behavioral Protection
- AntiSpyware - Defends against spyware, adware, bots, keyloggers and threats designed to steal your personal and financial data
- AntiVirus - Guears your PC against viruses, worms, trojans and other threats
- Real-Time Protection - Integrates ThreatFire to block new threats faster than traditional signature methods
- Behavioral Protection - Integrates Threatfire to block new threats from installing on your PC
- AntiRootkit - Advanced rootkit detection technology identifies and removes hidden threats from your PC
- Firewall - Defends against cybercriminals seeking to gain access to your PC
- Site Guard - Blocks you from visiting potentially unsafe or phishing Websites and from downloading threats through your browser
- Browser Guard - Stops Web-based attacks, including rogueware scare tactics and silent drive-by downloads.
- Browser Defender Toolbar - Warns you about unsafe or phishing Websites and displays Website safety ratings in your search results.
- Email Guard - Guards your PC against spyware and viruses being sent or received via email Smart Updates
- AntiSpam - Filters unsolicited junk and phishing emails from your inbox.
- Smart Updates - Frequent, automatic updates and product upgrades help ensure you are always protected against the latest threats for one year
- ThreatFire Behavioral Intelligence features next-generation technology to block new threats faster than traditional signature methods.
- Browser Guard stops 'drive-by' downloads of fake antivirus software or malicious files from compromised or exploit websites.
- State Awareness Modes intuitively detects how you are using your PC and adjusts to minimize performance impact and reduce interruptions.
- PC Tools Internet Security includes both anti-spyware and anti-virus protection.
- Features an automatic self-updating feature to keep your protection up to date at all times, ensuring the best spyware and virus fighting capabilities.
- As threats are becoming more complex to avoid detection, PC Tools Internet Security responds with new technology to stay one step ahead.
- PC Tools Internet Security software is advanced technology designed especially for people, not just experts.
- It is automatically configured out of the box to give optimal protection with limited interaction, so all you need to do is install it for immediate and proven ongoing protection.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.
- Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit) Starter / Home Premium / Professional / Ultimate
- Windows Vista (32-bit) Home Basic / Home Premium / Business / Ultimate
- Windows Vista (64-bit) with SP1 or later Home Basic / Home Premium / Home Business / Ultimate
- Windows XP (32-bit) with SP2 or later Home / Professional / Media Center
- Most meet minimum Windows operating system requirements
- 250 MB of available Hard Disk space
- CD-ROM or DVD-ROM drive (it not installing via electronic software download)
- Email scanning supported for standard 32-bit and 64-bit POP3 ad SMTP compatible email
- Internet access is required to register product and received product updates
- Support for Browser Protection features:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 (32-bit only) or later
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and later (Phishing and Site Ratings only)
- Support for AntiSpam Toolbar:
- Microsoft Outlook XP or later
- Mozilla Thunderbird 2